Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Nuclear Energy Blasts|
Intense Heat Generation
Almost Indestructable Armor
Flight (outside armor)
Intangibility (outside armor)
Energy Absorption (outside armor)
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||The Forge of Creation|
NRG is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Prypiatosian-B from an unknown planet.
NRG is a living nuclear reactor contained inside a heavy oven like suit with a handle on the top and the Omnitrix on his chest. His true form wears two straps, two wristbands on both arms and two knee braces on both legs all with green dots on them and he wears shorts with a belt. The Omnitrix is on his belt.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- NRG can generate intense heat from his suit capable of melting through solid metal and rock by touching it.
- He can fire radioactive energy beams from the vents on his helmet.
- He can channel his heat through the ground, creating a massive geyser of lava.
- NRG's suit gives him protection from hazardous areas.
- He has enhanced strength.
- Without his suit he can fly and his powers are enhanced.
NRG's suit makes his abilities weaker than if he was outside the suit. Because of the radiation he gives off he must stay in the suit for the protection of others. The suit decreases his speed and agility. The only thing known to break the suit is Taedanite and anyone with enough strength could tear it open.