|Powers and Abilities|
Magnetic Force Fields
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
Lodestar has a floating metal head with a yellow spike which levitates in between his shoulder spikes. He has crab-like claws for hands and his body is black with some dark brown and with yellow on his shoulders, hands, feet and chest. The Omnitrix is located on his chest.
- Lodestar has magnetic abilities that can repel, attract and magnetize any metallic object.
- His magnetic waves can also overload electric circuits.
- His strength allows him to smash through stone walls by running into them, or catch and hold the leg of Will Harangue's giant robot.
- He can create force fields.
- He can regenrerate if destroyed.
- Lodestar can also levitate and fly.
- His powers are useless against objects that aren't metal.
- If his head is knocked from his body, he is unable to control his body, which moves on its own.
Ben 10: Alien Force
- Busy Box
- The Final Battle: Part 2 ( by Bioids)
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Video Games
- Ultimate Aggregor
- Absolute Power: Part 1
- Girl Trouble
- The Purge
- Night of the Living Nightmare
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 1
- Return to Forever
- Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United