Heatblast is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Pyronite from Pyros.
Heatblast is a fire alien whose body has a bright inner lava body covered in dark red rocks. His head has a flame covering it and his feet are an oval like shape with two toes and one back toe. The Omnitrix is on his chest.
- Heatblast can shoot and manipulate fire and intense heat from his body.
- He can shape that fire into fireballs, fire breath, flaming discs, fire tornadoes, and wield flaming fists.
- Heatblast can fly by propelling himself like a rocket or surfing on a fire board.
- He is immune to fire, heat, ice, cold and magma.
- He has enhanced strength and durability.
- He is capable of channeling fire through the ground, enabling him to fly on a rock.
- Heatblast can shoot fire so hot it can melt objects.
- His flames can explode.
- When he has a cold, Heatblast ironically shoots ice.
- If he focuses hard enough, Heatblast can use his fire underwater.
When Heatblast is exposed to water, his flame goes out and he must wait to heat up again.
- And Then There Were 10
- Washington B.C.
- Permanent Retirement
- Tourist Trap
- Kevin 11
- The Alliance
- Side Effects
- Secrets (x2)
- The Big Tick
- Framed (by Kevin x2)
- Gwen 10 (by Gwen)
- Back With a Vengeance (x5)
- Midnight Madness
- Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventures
- Monster Weather
- The Visitor
- Don't Drink the Water
- Big Fat Alien Wedding
- Ben 10 vs the Negative 10 (cameo)
- Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix
- Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens (x2)
- Ben 10: Race Against Time
Ben 10: Ultimate AlienEdit
- The Forge of Creation (by 10-year-old Ben)
- Viktor: The Spoils
- The Ultimate Sacrifice
- The Beginning of the End
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1
Ben 10: OmniverseEdit
- A Jolt from the Past
- Trouble Helix (by 11-year-old Ben)
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- Malefactor (x2)
- Showdown: Part 1
- Store 23
- Stuck On You